- Melton Acupuncture18525 Sutter Blvd Suite 180
Morgan Hill, CA 95037408-778-7959
HoursMonday9am - 5pmTuesday9am - 5pmWednesday9am - 5pmThursday9am - 5pmSaturday Twice a Month9am - 12pmOther appointment times are are available as needed.
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
Tag Archives: chemo
Cancer Treatment Side Effects? Acupuncture to the Rescue
Cancer treatments can cause a variety of other side effects that also need to be addressed. More and more research is showing acupuncture as a viable option for additional pain management for those receiving chemotherapy or surgery and for the common side effects those treatments can bring. These side effects can include neuropathy, dry mouth, constipation, anxiety, and nausea.
Posted in Acupuncture, Cancer Also tagged acupuncture, cancer, nausea, side effects, tcm Comments Off on Cancer Treatment Side Effects? Acupuncture to the Rescue