- Melton Acupuncture18525 Sutter Blvd Suite 180
Morgan Hill, CA 95037408-778-7959
HoursMonday9am - 5pmTuesday9am - 5pmWednesday9am - 5pmThursday9am - 5pmSaturday Twice a Month9am - 12pmOther appointment times are are available as needed.
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
- • Seven Healthy Fall Habits •
- • 5 Ways to Stay Fit This Fall •
- • Improve Your Mental Health with Regular Meditation •
Tag Archives: tuina
Most people know that one way to feel better is with acupuncture needles. You go to your acupuncturist feeling bad. I put in a few needles. You leave feeling lighter, energized, more pain-free.
Using acupuncture needles to heal is part of a broader medical system called Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). By observing body systems and the links between symptoms, TCM