- Melton Acupuncture18525 Sutter Blvd Suite 180
Morgan Hill, CA 95037408-778-7959
HoursMonday9am - 5pmTuesday9am - 5pmWednesday9am - 5pmThursday9am - 5pmSaturday Twice a Month9am - 12pmOther appointment times are are available as needed.
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
Tag Archives: tuina
More than Needles: 6 TCM Therapies You May Never Have Heard of
Most people know that one way to feel better is with acupuncture needles. You go to your acupuncturist feeling bad. I put in a few needles. You leave feeling lighter, energized, more pain-free.
Using acupuncture needles to heal is part of a broader medical system called Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). By observing body systems and the links between symptoms, TCM
Posted in Acupuncture, Wellness Also tagged chinese medicine, cupping, gua sha, herbs, moxibustion Comments Off on More than Needles: 6 TCM Therapies You May Never Have Heard of