- Melton Acupuncture18525 Sutter Blvd Suite 180
Morgan Hill, CA 95037408-778-7959
HoursMonday9am - 5pmTuesday9am - 5pmWednesday9am - 5pmThursday9am - 5pmSaturday Twice a Month9am - 12pmOther appointment times are are available as needed.
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
Tag Archives: cardiac system
Electro-acupuncture can help reduce blood pressure
A study conducted on rats, by Dr. Longhurst, at the University of California, concluded that raised blood pressure was reduced as much as 50% with the use of electro-acupuncture.
The doctors conducting the study artificially inflated blood pressure in rats. Afterwards, acupuncture was applied to specific points on the forelimbs. These specific points were the equivalent to acupuncture points on
Posted in Research Also tagged acupuncture, blood pressure, Gilroy, Morgan HIll Comments Off on Electro-acupuncture can help reduce blood pressure