- Melton Acupuncture18525 Sutter Blvd Suite 180
Morgan Hill, CA 95037408-778-7959
HoursMonday9am - 5pmTuesday8:30am - 1pmWednesday9am - 5pmThursday8:30am - 1pmFriday9am - 5pmOther appointment times are are available as needed.
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
- • Three Steps to Keep Winter Allergies at Bay •
- • Healthy and Hearty Winter Recipes •
- • Three Tips for Maintaining Your Mental Health in Winter •
Tag Archives: blood pressure
Derived from the fatty liquid of pressed olives, olive is a versatile substance that’s loaded in nutritional value. Just a single tablespoon has 10 grams of monosaturated fat, 1.4 grams ofpolysaturated fat, vitamin E, and other other key nutrients. While most people consume it for its delicious flavor and smooth characteristics, olive oil has surprising health benefits when consumed on a regular basis.
A study conducted on rats, by Dr. Longhurst, at the University of California, concluded that raised blood pressure was reduced as much as 50% with the use of electro-acupuncture.
The doctors conducting the study artificially inflated blood pressure in rats. Afterwards, acupuncture was applied to specific points on the forelimbs. These specific points were the equivalent to acupuncture points on